Are you passionate about local and organic food, your community, and customer service? Do you thrive on working in a fast-paced, dynamic, supportive and fun environment? Do you love to help others, and are you willing to drop everything to assist a customer or coworker? If you answered yes to all of the above, you’ve come to the right place!
Our Co-op is currently hiring for a Lead Buyer for the Grocery department. Click the link below to view the job description and apply.
How to apply: To view and apply for open positions, Click Here
You will need to create a profile in order to apply online. If there are no positions open that you're interested in, you can complete a general application. Just click on "Create Account" and enter your info into the application form. Your application will be active for ninety (90) days.
Please complete the ENTIRE application form, even if you are also uploading a resume. Paper applications are also available at the Customer Service Desk at The Coop. Please contact the Human Resources Department at 802-223-8000, ext 245 with any questions.
Hunger Mountain Co-op, a member-owned natural foods market, accepts applications from qualified individuals who will provide our member-owners and the public with the excellent customer service they deserve. Our Co-op is committed to serving our member-owners, customers, and employees with high standards of customer service, sound management, and a safe and supportive work environment. Our Co-op employees are expected to demonstrate the concepts of friendly cooperation, excellent customer service and a positive willingness to get the job done.
Here is a look at some of the benefits our employees enjoy:
- 12% discount on Co-op purchases
- Competitive wages and employee Gain Share program
- Paid Time Off
- Paid breaks and holidays
- Union environment with an excellent benefits package, including Medical, Dental and Vision coverage for full and part-time employees and company-paid Life Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan for full-time employees after 1 year of service with a great company match
- Flexible Spending Account, Employee Assistance Program
- Paid training, Staff Education workshops, and access to The Coop’s public workshops
- The opportunity to work for a Cooperative business governed by seven international principles
Hunger Mountain Co-op is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities, veterans, and members of the LGBTQ community are encouraged to apply for employment.
All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, sex, marital or parental status, disability, gender identity or expression, age, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law