Not a member-owner?
It's just $15 to join.
Membership is ownership. Not many people can say that they own the store where they shop, but at our Co-op this vision is a reality that anyone can be part of. Your investment is used to build, strengthen and run your Co-op. In turn, the Co-op is dedicated to supporting local farmers, bakers, and other local producers. This keeps our neighbors in business, and assures that profits stay invested in our own community.
As a member, you'll receive lots of great benefits:
- Member-only sales including biweekly eCoupons, monthly specials and Member-Owner Appreciation Days (due to the weather, we'll celebrate again on 2/14, save the date)
- Discounts on community workshops and with more than 100 local businesses and wellness practitioners
- Shopping discount eligibility through Member Labor, Co-op Cares and senior discounts
- Own the store where you shop and be eligible for an annual patronage refund
- Have a voice and vote in the Co-op's future
1. Fill out a new member-owner application and bring it to the customer service desk. Applications are also available at the co-op.
2. Make your first installment payment of $15 or pay the full equity amount of $180 (installments of $15 are due at the beginning of each fiscal year, until you reach the $180).
Click here to cancel reply.
Remember my details
Notify me of followup comments via e-mail