Our product selection emphasizes natural foods and products that
support the health of our customers and community. Our focus is on
carrying a wide variety of high-quality products that are wholesome,
produced in an environmentally sound and socially conscious manner, and
are available at a fair price.
We are your buying agent. When selecting products for the Co-op to carry, we review our product criteria and cooperative values. We’re looking for products that are:
• Grown and produced by local or regional vendors
• Grown and produced organically
• Produced without genetically modified organisms or hormones
• Certified fair trade
• Produced by cooperatives
• Packaged with minimal, recycled, or recyclable packaging
• Humanely raised in the case of meat, eggs, and dairy products
• Free of banned additives including artificial colors and flavors, high fructose corn syrup, hydrogenated fats, and partially hydrogenated oils (see our list of banned additives)
We are continuously adapting and improving our product mix based on the evolving natural foods industry, local food supply, and your needs.
We actively strive to keep up with and share information concerning the health and sustainability impact of the products we carry so you can make informed decisions about the products you buy.
Do you have feedback for us? Shoot us a note by clicking here or fill out a customer comment card next time you shop.