Curbside Pick-Up Program
Shop Groceries Online
Expanded pick-up options starting Monday, Oct. 19!
Our Curbside Pick-Up program currently offers over 3,000 products, with dozens of new items added weekly. We are working hard to make the experience as easy, convenient, and safe as possible. Here are a few things to know before you begin:
- Only Hunger Mountain Co-op members can order online. If you are not already a member, join here for $15. Please note that it can take up to two days to process new memberships, so you may not be able to shop online right away.
- We accept online credit card payments through PayPal and EBT cards at pick-up. You do not need a PayPal account to pay using your credit card. However, it does streamline the process. If you don't have PayPal, we recommend you create an account before shopping to avoid always re-entering your card details.
- If you run into problems creating a login for online shopping, make sure you have a valid and up-to-date email address and phone number with us. You can call (802) 223-8000 or email us to update your info.
- You can order anytime, and pick-up times are available between 11 am and 7 pm seven days a week.
- When you come to pick up your order, pull up past the front doors to the designated parking spots. Call the number on the sign and let us know your name and the spot where you are parked. We will retrieve your order and place it in the trunk or hatch for you.
If this program does not meet your needs, please know we will be adding items regularly. You can also consider having someone come into the store to shop for you. They may use your member number with no special accommodations.