Offsite Brown Bag Summer Concert Series
The Hunger Mountain Co-op Brown Bag Summer Concert Series is Montpelier Alive's series of FREE and fun lunchtime concerts! Join us for a diverse lineup of local and regional acts that are sure to delight! Bring a lunch from one of our wonderful downtown restaurants and enjoy!
All concerts at noon in City Hall Plaza (39 Main Street).
- August 1: Robin Gottfried Band, sponsored by VSECU
- August 8: East Bay Jazz, co-sponsored by Central Vermont New Directions Coalition and Wilschek Iarrapino Law Office, PLLC
- August 15: The Revenants, co-sponsored by Members Advantage Community Credit Union and Capitol Copy
- August 22: Alex Smith, co-sponsored by Bear Pond Books and Capitol Grounds Cafe & 802 Coffee
- August 29: Lara Herscovitch, sponsored by Capitol Plaza Hotel and Conference Center
- September 5: Araba-Lon, co-sponsored by Community National Bank and The Bridge
- September 12: Green Mountain Swing, sponsored by Capitol Stationers
- September 19: Patti Casey and Colin McCaffrey, sponsored by Woodbury Mountain Toys
- September 26: Dave Keller, sponsored by Edward Jones
Related upcoming events
- October 30, 2019 6:30 PM - October 30, 2019 8:00 PM
A panel of farmers will discuss modern farming in Vermont with Ben Hewitt, Rural Vermont’s Donor Relations Lead and author, as moderator. Panelists include Misse Axelrod of The Vermont Farm and Forest School at Drift Farmstead in Roxbury, Graham Unangst-Rufenacht of Robinson Hill Beef in Calais and Policy Director for Rural Vermont, and Edge Fuentes and Kate Spring of Good Heart Farmstead in Worcester.
Visit here for more info.