Hunger Mountain Cooperative exists to create and sustain a vibrant community of healthy individuals, sustainable local food systems, and thriving cooperative commerce.
We curate workshops as part of our mission to educate the community, offering diverse learning opportunities while holding presenters accountable for providing information that is well researched, accurate, and organized.
In order to assist you, as well as to ensure a great experience for your workshop attendees, we will provide:
- Our community room, capacity 25 people, equipped with stackable chairs and foldable tables
- Access to a computer connected to a wall mounted television (technical assistance available upon request)
- Listings on our online calendar, in store, and in local publications (further advertising is up to the presenter)
- A posted sign up list and RSVP confirmations
- Attendee feedback forms to be reviewed by community relations after each workshop
Please use the form below to apply to present a workshop. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com or 802-262-3202.