Workshops & Events
See what's happening in your community
Hunger Mountain Co-op exists to create and sustain a vibrant community of healthy individuals, sustainable local food systems, and thriving cooperative commerce.
We host a variety of events, including product demos led by our demo coordinator and many of our local vendors, educational wine & cheese tastings, tabling with area nonprofits, Co-op council meetings, and more. Check out the calendar below for all the details.
Our Co-op also curates workshops as part of our mission to educate the community, offering diverse learning opportunities while holding presenters accountable for providing information that is informative and well-researched. Workshops are free unless otherwise noted and are typically held in our upstairs Community Room, with access to a freight elevator upon request. Space is limited and pre-registration is encouraged. To reserve a seat for any of our workshops, use the online registration form here, sign up on the bulletin board in our exit way, or call us at 802-262-3242.
If you have any questions or would like to suggest a topic/subject, a class or lecture, or an activity that you would be interested in or feel our community would like to attend, let us know here. If you are interested in possibly presenting or leading a workshop in the future, please review and submit the application found here.
- 06October 6, 2019No events
- 07October 7, 2019Hunger Mountain Co-op Community Roomhttps://hungermountain.coop/event/council-meeting-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2/623 Stone Cutters Way
Co-op members are invited to join the Council’s monthly meetings. The community meal begins at 5 pm, followed by the business meeting at 5:30 pm. The full agenda is available online. Please call 802.262.3202 or email to confirm your spot.
- 08October 8, 2019No events
- 09October 9, 2019No events
- 10October 10, 2019https://hungermountain.coop/event/falling-away-workshop/With Robert Kest, Ph.D.Moving beyond western constructs of self and psychotherapy, this class will be an exploration of being and unfolding that is rooted in the principles of mindfulness, ethics, community, and consciousness.
Space is limited and registration in advance is suggested. To attend this free workshop, use this online form or call us at 802-262-3202.
All workshops are held in the Hunger Mountain Co-op community room unless otherwise noted, with access to a freight elevator upon request.
- 11October 11, 2019
- 12October 12, 2019