Workshops & Events
See what's happening in your community
Hunger Mountain Co-op exists to create and sustain a vibrant community of healthy individuals, sustainable local food systems, and thriving cooperative commerce. We host a variety of events, including member appreciation weekends, semi-annual truckload sales, product demos, and more. Check out the calendar below for all the details.
- 29December 29, 2019No events
- 30December 30, 2019No events
- 31December 31, 2019No events
- 01January 1, 2020No events
- 02January 2, 2020No events
- 03January 3, 2020Hunger Mountain Co-ophttps://goodmixfoods.com/623 Stone Cutters Way
GoodMix nut and seed blends are naturopath formulated custom superfood blends, with a wide variety of ingredients packed with prebiotic fiber which promotes microbial diversity in the gut flora. These blends contain ZERO added sugars or sweeteners.
We offer a variety of product demos all through the month to give our community the chance to try new products or sample old favorites.
- 04January 4, 2020Hunger Mountain Co-ophttps://nofavt.org/programs/farmer-services/loan-programs/farmer-emergency-fund623 Stone Cutters Way
We will be hosting a one-day fundraiser for the Northeast Organic Farming Association of Vermont (NOFA-VT)’s Farmer Emergency Fund. Here’s how customers can help:
1) Shop for produce at Hunger Mountain Co-op on January 4. The Co-op will be donating 10% of that day’s produce department sales to the Farmer Emergency Fund. Co-op members can save $5 on their $25 produce purchase by presenting or requesting their member-owner coupon at the register.
2) Round up to the nearest dollar at the register. The Co-op will match all round-up donations made on January 4, doubling the amount raised for the emergency fund.
3) Donate directly at https://nofavt.org/programs/farmer-services/loan-programs/farmer-emergency-fund
The past year has been particularly challenging for Vermont farmers. NOFA-VT’s Farmer Emergency Fund supports organic and NOFA member farmers in need. The Fund provides farmers with the needed cash flow in times of an emergency, to help them recover and ultimately become more resilient farmers.