Workshops & Events
See what's happening in your community
Hunger Mountain Co-op exists to create and sustain a vibrant community of healthy individuals, sustainable local food systems, and thriving cooperative commerce. We host a variety of events, including member appreciation weekends, semi-annual truckload sales, product demos, and more. Check out the calendar below for all the details.
- 08November 8, 2020No events
- 09November 9, 2020No events
- 10November 10, 2020https://hungermountain.coop/event/annual-meeting-roundtable-discussions-2/
The Co-op Council will hold three roundtable-style discussions on Saturday, Nov. 7 at 10 am, Tuesday, Nov. 10 at 6 pm, and one post-Annual Meeting discussion on Monday, Nov. 16 at 6 pm for members who would like to discuss the business reports and have additional questions.
- 11November 11, 2020
NBNC Naturalist Journeys Online Presentation Series - Macrophotography: A Naturalist’s Perspective with Joseph SaundersNorth Branch Nature Centerhttps://northbranchnaturecenter.org/event/macro-photography/713 Elm Street Montpelier, VT
Free | Live via ZOOM:
In this presentation, Joseph will give you a new perspective and appreciation for the macrofauna of our world. Through his experiences as a naturalist and photographer, Joseph will empower you with the tools and techniques to better notice, appreciate, observe, and photograph the minuscule in nature. He’ll share camera settings, knowledge of animal behavior, tips on finding subjects, and post-processing techniques (like focus stacking) to overcome some of the unique challenges in macrophotography. Joseph is excited and grateful to spend time with more people who value the tiny things in our world!
- 12November 12, 2020Hunger Mountain Co-ophttps://hungermountain.coop/event/annual-meeting-2020/623 Stone Cutters Way
This year we’ll be hosting our first ever virtual Annual Meeting, and we’d love to see you there
Join us to hear from council members and staff on the state of our co-op and help us celebrate our employees and local community.
- Celebrating Co-op Employees
- Diversity Statement from Co-op Council
- Awarding of Community Fund Grants
- Review of Annual Reports with Q&A
- Presenting of Community Award
- Co-op Bylaws Update
SAVE THE DATE, MORE DETAILS TO COME!
- 13November 13, 2020No events
- 14November 14, 2020No events