Workshops & Events
See what's happening in your community
Hunger Mountain Co-op exists to create and sustain a vibrant community of healthy individuals, sustainable local food systems, and thriving cooperative commerce. We host a variety of events, including member appreciation weekends, semi-annual truckload sales, product demos, and more. Check out the calendar below for all the details.
- 23February 23, 2020No events
- 24February 24, 2020No events
- 25February 25, 2020No events
- 26February 26, 2020https://hungermountain.coop/event/host-defense/
For centuries, mushrooms have been trusted functional foods for supporting health. Host Defense preserves this wisdom of nature and expands its impact through cutting-edge modern research.
- 27February 27, 2020https://hungermountain.coop/event/aquavitea/Aqua ViTea uses only premium, natural ingredients, honors authentic Kombucha brewing traditions, and embraces innovation to create a functional, non-alcoholic beverage.
- 28February 28, 2020https://hungermountain.coop/event/all-times-sparkling-cider-demo-2-3/
The Red Hen family of breads runs the gamut from dense whole grain varieties to light and airy baguettes and ciabatta, and everything in between.https://hungermountain.coop/event/kiskombucha/Raw and organic Kis Kombucha – keep it simple.
- 29February 29, 2020https://hungermountain.coop/event/peterturmelle-2-2-2-2-2-2/
Local beekeeper Peter Turmelle will be sampling his delicious honey.
We offer a variety of product demos all through the month to give our community the chance to try new products or sample old favorites.