Workshops & Events
See what's happening in your community
Hunger Mountain Co-op exists to create and sustain a vibrant community of healthy individuals, sustainable local food systems, and thriving cooperative commerce. We host a variety of events, including member appreciation weekends, semi-annual truckload sales, product demos, and more. Check out the calendar below for all the details.
- 09February 9, 2020No events
- 10February 10, 2020No events
- 11February 11, 2020No events
- 12February 12, 2020https://hungermountain.coop/event/all-times-sparkling-cider-demo/
Sample sparkling ciders from All Times Cider.
- 13February 13, 2020
- 14February 14, 2020https://hungermountain.coop/event/good-samaritan-haven-3/
Meet Good Samaritan Haven, our February Give Change recipient and community partner.https://hungermountain.coop/event/all-times-sparkling-cider-demo-2/
The Red Hen family of breads runs the gamut from dense whole grain varieties to light and airy baguettes and ciabatta, and everything in between.
- 15February 15, 2020https://hungermountain.coop/event/peterturmelle-2-2-2-2-2/
Local beekeeper Peter Turmelle will be sampling his delicious honey.
We offer a variety of product demos all through the month to give our community the chance to try new products or sample old favorites.