For a general overview of the virus, vaccine and testing information, and regular updates, we recommend the Vermont Department of Health website.
COVID-19 Employee Case Dashboards
These dashboards provide an at-a-glance summary of the number of COVID cases within our co-op. To protect the confidentiality of our staff, we are only providing the part of the store they worked in along with the dates and times during their infectious period that they worked. We are not sharing names or other information that might inadvertently reveal a person's identity. At this time, we do not believe any employee has contracted the virus at work or that there has any transmission within the Co-op.
|Active Cases||Recovered Cases|
Active Case Detail
|Case Number||Date Worked*||Time Worked||Department|
|1||January 9||1 pm – 9 pm||Prepared Foods|
|2||January 12 & 13||11 am – 7 pm||Administration|
|5||January 15||9 am – 1 pm||Front End|
Last updated: 1/24/22
* Dates during the infectious period: defined as two days prior to symptoms presenting (or two days before date of a positive test if asymptomatic.)
View the Vermont Department of Health's Case Dashboard here. Their Case Dashboard is updated every day by noon and reflects counts as the end of the previous weekday.
What to Expect & Latest Updates
So much has changed over the past two years. We've continuously adapted new ways of doing things, and our co-op community has been overwhelmingly supportive. Our team continues to work hard to provide a safe shopping experience.
Here's what to expect next time you shop at the Co-op:
- Masks are required, with the only exceptions being those under the age of two years. Masks should cover the nose and mouth and be reasonably tight-fitting.
- Curbside Pick-Up program will continue free of charge for our members. This program remains the best option for those who want to avoid any risk of in-store shopping. Learn more about our Curbside Pick-Up program or place your order.
- The Co-op will continue to make masks and hand sanitizer available. We encourage 6-foot distancing when possible.
- There will be plexiglass shields at our cash registers and deli counter for the foreseeable future.
- While we are not limiting the number of shoppers in the store at one time, you can see our real-time customer occupancy counter. (Please note: Occupancy refers to number of customers currently in store. Does not include most employees or vendors.) We are still encouraging social distancing and shopping alone as much as possible to reduce the number of people in our store.
- Our current hours are 9 am – 8 pm daily.
- Our food bar is open but with limited hours. On weekdays, our hot and cold food bar is open from 9 am – 6 pm and 9 am – 4 pm on weekends. See our menu.
- Deli counter service is currently available from 10 am – 4 pm daily. Unfortunately, we cannot take catering or phone orders due to our shortened deli hours.
- Shoppers can resume bringing their reusable shopping bags, containers for bulk foods, deli eco-containers, and coffee cups. Save 30 cents on your coffee by using a reusable mug! Please remember to clean your reusables between shopping trips.
- The Co-op is continuing to provide enhanced pay and benefits. This is a stressful time for our employees, and we are grateful for their continued hard work and dedication. Read the Co-op Council’s resolution in support of staff response to COVID-19.
- Want to know more about our response to the pandemic? Our General Manager shares regular updates. Sign up for our biweekly eNews to stay informed.