For a general overview of the virus, vaccine and testing information, and regular updates, we recommend the Vermont Department of Health website.
Ways We're Prioritizing the Well-Being of Our Community
- Masks are currently optional. If the CDC COVID-19 Community Level returns to high, the Co-op will revert to requiring masking.
- The Curbside Pick-Up program will continue free of charge for our members. This program remains the best option for those who want to avoid any risk of in-store shopping. Learn more about our Curbside Pick-Up program or place your order.
- Our store features tight-fitting HVAC air filters that are changed frequently, and the amount of airflow has been increased to boost circulation.
- Hand sanitizer and masks are available for shoppers and staff.
- There are plexiglass barriers at the registers for customers and staff who prefer the additional protection with the exception of the express lane/customer service.
- The Co-op is continuing to provide enhanced pay and benefits. This is a stressful time for our employees, and we are grateful for their continued hard work and dedication. Read the Co-op Council's resolution in support of staff response to COVID-19.
- Want to know more about our response to the pandemic? Our General Manager shares regular updates. Sign up for our biweekly eNews to stay informed.
Latest Operational Updates
- Our current hours are 8 am – 8 pm daily.
- While we are not limiting the number of shoppers in the store at one time, you can see our real-time customer occupancy counter. Please note: Occupancy refers to the number of customers currently in our store. It does not include most employees or vendors.
- Our food bar is open but with limited hours. On weekdays our hot food bar is open from 11 am – 6 pm. Our cold bar is open from 8 am – 6 pm daily. Breakfast sandwiches also available on the hot bar seven days a week starting at 8 am and rotisserie chickens starting at 10 am, while supplies last. On weekends, brunch is available on the hot food bar from 10 am – 1 pm. See our menu.
- Deli counter service is currently available from 10 am – 2 pm daily. Counter service includes made-to-order sandwiches, specialty coffee drinks, and to order sliced meats and cheeses. Unfortunately, we cannot take catering or sandwich phone orders due to our shortened deli hours.
- Shoppers can resume bringing their reusable shopping bags, containers for bulk foods, deli eco-containers, and coffee cups. Save 30 cents on your coffee by using a reusable mug! Please remember to clean your reusables between shopping trips.