We’re always on the lookout for high-quality, locally-made products that we think our members will love.
Become a Vendor
The Co-op is home to hundreds of exceptional local vendors who share our commitment to a vibrant community and sustainable local food systems. Apply to become a vendor today!
What Local Means
We define local as anything grown or value-added in the state of Vermont or within 100 miles of our Co-op. Value-added refers to the enhancement of a product by a company before the product is offered to customers.
Our Buying Standards
The Co-op emphasizes natural foods and products that support the health of our customers and community. We also consider environmental impact, distribution, fair pricing and social responsibility. In our buying decisions we give preference to products that are:
- Grown and produced by local or regional vendors
- Grown and produced organically
- Produced without genetically modified organisms or hormones
- Certified fair trade and/or produced by cooperatives
- Packaged with minimal, recyclable packaging
- Humanely raised in the case of meat, eggs, and dairy products