Curbside Pick-Up Program
Online Shopping with Curbside Pick-Up
Our Curbside Pick-Up program currently offers over 5,000 products online. We are working hard to make the experience as easy, convenient, and safe as possible. How does Curbside Pick-Up work?
- Hunger Mountain Co-op members can order online anytime.
- Pick-up times are available seven days a week between 11 am and 7 pm.
- There are no additional fees for ordering online.
- When you arrive at the Co-op to pick up your order, pull up past the front doors to the designated parking spots.
- Call the number on the sign and let us know your name and the spot where you are parked.
- Anyone in the vehicle should wear a mask.
- We will retrieve your order and place it in the trunk or hatch for you.
Here are a few things to know before you begin:
- Online ordering is for Hunger Mountain Co-op members only. If you are not already a member, join here for $15. Please note that it can take up to two days to process new memberships, so you may not be able to shop online right away.
- If you run into problems creating a login, call (802) 223-8000 or email with your current email address and phone number.
- We accept credit card payments online through PayPal and EBT payments by phone.
- A PayPal account isn't required. However, it does streamline the process. We recommend you create an account before shopping to avoid having to re-enter your card details each time you shop.
If this program does not meet your needs, please know we will be adding items regularly. You can also consider having someone come into the store to shop for you. They may use your member number with no special accommodations.