Curbside Pick-Up Program
New & Improved
We have been working hard to bring you an expanded selection and a more streamlined process for our Curbside Pick-Up program. We have launched our new online shopping website and there are a few things to know before you begin.
- You need to be a Co-op member to order online. If you are not already a member, join here for $15. Please note that it can take up to two days to process new memberships, so you may not be able to shop online right away.
- We accept online credit card payments through PayPal and with EBT cards at pick up. You do not need a PayPal account to pay using your credit card, however it does streamline the process If you don't have PayPal, we recommend you create an account before shopping to avoid always re-entering your card details.
- If you run into problems creating a login for online shopping, make sure you have a valid and up-to-date email address and phone number with us. You can call (802) 223-8000 or email us to update your info.
- You can order anytime, and choose a curbside pick-up time between 7:30 and 8:30 am, Tuesday through Saturday.
- When you come to pick up your order, pull up to the front of the store and roll down your window. Tell us your name and we will retrieve your order and place it in the trunk or hatch for you.
If this program does not meet your needs, please know we will be adding items regularly. You can also consider having someone come into the store to shop for you. They may use your member number with no special accommodations.