Participation in Art in the Café is open to Co-op member-owners and staff. Artists are selected on a first-come, first-served basis after a review of submitted images with preference given to artists who have not previously shown here.
Art in the Café
Hunger Mountain Co-op is relaunching its Art in the Café program.
Show Your Artwork at the Co-op!
- Exhibits at Hunger Mountain Co-op are typically one-month rotations.
- The artist is expected to hang enough work to fill most, if not all, of the available hanging space (two 12’ walls).
- Collaborative and group shows will be considered.
- The café seating area uses an adjustable rail system with nylon hanging lines and steel hooks.
- Application and materials due three weeks prior to the showing month.
- Art must be appropriate for a public setting and for an audience of all ages.
- We reserve the right to decline or remove any/all pieces at any time.
- Work cannot be sold onsite.
- Artist must provide a brief description of the proposed exhibit (including subject matter or theme and medium) and 2 to 3 digital images for committee review.