"*" indicates required fields
We provide tabling opportunities as part of our mission to educate the community.
- All tablers must be positioned behind a table, so that our customers feel that it is their choice to engage in conversation. You may only share your information with shoppers who have approached your table. Please do not call out to or approach customers. If you bring your own pop-up tent it must be adequately secured.
- Organizations may not table more than two times per month. Tabling is not available the week before major holidays (i.e., Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s, and Easter) and is also not available four days before Memorial Day, Independence Day, and Labor Day, or on days when the Co-op is holding major events.
- Tablers do not necessarily represent the views of Hunger Mountain Co-op and the Co-op will post this message on your table.
- The Co-op does not allow tabling to promote a particular religion, religious beliefs, partisan political activities, or candidates.
- Tablers wishing to sell items must be approved ahead of time. The sale of items not in conflict with Co-op mission and business may be allowed. The Co-op reserves the right to prohibit sales of any item.
Tabling is a forum for nonprofit community groups to share educational materials with member-owners and shoppers of Hunger Mountain Co-op. Educational topics must be related to our mission to support the local community, cooperative movement, and environmentally sound practices. Please review our tabling policy below before applying.